The next YFN Young Farmers Night is this Wednesday in Charlestown, RI!
Walrus and Carpenter Oysters farm, however, is an underwater farm, which means that anyone planning on attending needs to RSPV ASAP. Please bring a potluck offering to share for dinner. Parking is limited, and if you’re later than 5:00 p.m. you’ll literally miss the boat.
You can RSPV by emailing the Young Farmers Network at firstname.lastname@example.org and read more on the Facebook event page.
Upcoming other YFN events:
- Wed 5/6 Stonehill College Farm in Easton, MA
- Mon 5/18 Little River Farm in Exeter, RI
- Wed 6/3 Walrus and Carpenter Oysters in Charlestown RI
- Mon 6/15 White Barn Farm in Wrentham, MA
- Wed 7/1 Spring Rain Farm in Taunton, MA
- Mon 7/13 Revive the Roots at Mowry Gardens, Smithfield RI
- Wed 7/29 Casey Farm in Saunderstown, RI
- Wed 8/12 Wild Harmony Farm in Exeter, RI
- Wed 8/26 Matunuck Oyster Farm Vegetables in South Kingstown, RI
- Wed 9/9 Freedom Food Farm in Raynham, MA
- Mon 9/21 Sidewalk Ends Farm in Seekonk, MA
- Wed 10/7 TBA
- Mon 10/19 Manchester Farms Custom Slaughterhouse in Tiverton, RI