New and exciting things are happening at the Permaculture Skills Center. The Eco-Landscape Mastery Course is already underway! It couldn’t be a more opportune time to continue our work educating our communities and ourselves!
It’s a degraded world out there. So many acres/hectares of landscapes have been destroyed and it’s having negative consequences for humans as well as the environment. Can we really restore these degraded landscapes? Is it possible to scale regeneration? Can we actually create businesses that focus on this vital work? The answer is…YES, YES, YES! Anyone and everyone can do this with the right knowledge. We know YOU can too, and the Eco-landscape Mastery School want to give you the roadmap to make it happen.
The course is ideally suited to:
- Anyone who wants to start a business in ecological landscape design and contracting.
- Beginning landscape designers who want to learn best practices and quickly grow a successful landscape design business.
- Experienced designers, landscapers, and contractors ready to grow their business to the next level through having professional mentorship and business development support.
- Landscape and maintenance workers who want to grow out of manual labor and into higher paid positions or start and run their own companies.
- Permaculture practitioners and designers who want to professionalize their work.
- Consultants who want to establish a successful and professional consultation business.
- Regenerative agriculturists who want to educate and mentor their clients, neighbors and communities to help them grow and develop successful regenerative agriculture projects.
- Newly Certified Permaculture Designers who want to add to their learning experience with professional tools to create a permaculture based business of their own.
- Ecological design educators who want to support their students and colleague’s interests in providing ecological design professionally to the world.
Are you or someone you know looking to start or scale a regenerative business? Don’t wait! Registration for the Eco-Landscape Mastery Course closes November 14, 2017
Click HERE to read more about the course.