We are there, Every day ( Weds-Sunday)
from 8am to 8pm.
Selling the Maine Products.
If you’re not joining us in Raleigh this year, you can still help celebrate from home. Watch live in HD on AXS TV starting at 7pm Eastern/4pm Pacific. Or you can watch our HD webcast, Farm Aid 2014 Presented by Amy’s Kitchen starting at 5pm Eastern on FarmAid.org.
Willie Nelson’s SiriusXM channel, Willie’s Roadhouse (59), will begin its coverage at noon Eastern.
To accompany this week’s Southern Sustainable Agriculture Working Group’s Annual Conference:
Don’t miss it.
Solstice Mixer Grange Campout June 22-23, Keeseville, NY
It’s our yearly summer blow out,
– Spoken word artist Laura Brown Lavoie
– A presentation by Vermont Sail Freight visionary Erik Andrus,
– Eight painted panel exhibit of GRANGE HISTORY, by Severine and Ripley
– Dancy music by POCATELLO in the Ausable Grange Hall #945
– Electronic SAFE, COMMUNICATOR, & BLKTHY playing at the bonfire afterwards BYOB.
– Sneak peak of OUR LAND next episodes (Texas cotton! Michigan cherries!)
Its two jam packed days of north country activities: Blacksmithing at the horse nail factory, tubing in Ausable chasm, tour of the underground railroad museum, guided naturalist hike up Pocomoonshine mountain, hay wagon multi-farm tours, visit the homestead of abolitionist John Brown, or hit the trails in 6 million acres of wild forest. Options for everyone, so pack up a wagon and get yourselves north for a weekend away!
TO RSVP, get directions, ask questions and receive the schedule of events please email:firstname.lastname@example.org
We asked you to save the date, here are the details: