Dandelion Wine Workshop:
Want to figure out what to do with all of those dandelion petals in your yard? Make wine with them! In Harpswell, Maine, there will be an instructional workshop on how to turn your dandelion petals into wine. Each participant will leave with a 5 gallon wine bucket and airlock containing gallons of future dandelion wine!
- Saturday, May 21, 2016 Time: 2:00-4:00 p.m.
- Location: 286 Allen Point Road, Harpswell, ME
- Cost: $50.00 per person ($25.00 deposit required)
(Cash or checks payable “Stone Soup Institute”)
- Wine samples will be available.
- To register call 207-833-2884