Our organizations work together to strengthen practical knowledge – on both problems and solutions – in the field of access to land for agroecological farmers. We thereby aim to promote the emergence and consolidation of grassroots initiatives, working towards securing access to land and land stewardship, as well as fostering a broader evolution of national and EU policies and regulations on land use and management.
1- Strengthen practical knowledge to secure good land access
• Identifying relevant national organisations
• Understanding options for land tenure
• Developing specific knowledge and resources about several areas of work
2- Build citizen support for land access
• Building up knowledge and skills of volunteers/ local groups/ the public on European land context
• Engaging with other CSOs, in particular CSAs, farmers’ organisations, rural development organisations and others.
3- Contribute to the evolution of the support system for farmers’
For more information about this amazing website, click HERE!