Terrific offerings and a guide to choosing which courses are best for you.
With the growing season at its peak, it’s hard to believe that the “down” season is just a couple months away. Use that slow season wisely to continue your farming education with a selection of 12 online courses. Registration is open now and some courses fill quickly, so be sure to check them out soon!
- BF 101: Square One – Creating a Farm that Matches Your Values, Goals, Skills, and Resources
- BF 102: Markets and Profits – Exploring the Feasibility of Your Farming Ideas
- BF 103: Taking Care of Business – Understanding the Business, Regulatory, and Tax Implications of Your Farm
- BF 104: Financial Records – Setting up Systems to Track Your Profitability
- BF 106: Organic Certification – What, How, and Why (or Why Not) Continue Reading →