And while you’re there, check out the greenhorn table and Paula Manalo’s book reading, which is at 1pm tomorrow!
Slow Money Entrepreneur Showcase at the 2nd Annual Heirloom Expo in Santa Rosa, CA
- Smartgardener.com – Online Organic Garden Management Software
- Tara Firma Farms – Sonoma County Meat & Vegetable CSA
- The Farmer’s Wife/Nana Mae Organics - Plans for Sonoma grown artisanal apple cannery & retail
- Credibles - Fund your favorite food businesses by pre-paying your purchases.
- SoW - Heirloom Fruit & Vegetable Juice Drinks & Flights
- Dig Deep Farms – Alameda County Deputy Sheriff League builds network of urban farms & CSA to support community.
- True Grass Farms – Sonoma County Kobe Beef, Rabbit & Charcuterie
- CAMFoodworks - North Bay Artisanal, Organic Co-Packer
The 2nd Annual National Heirloom Exposition will be held from September 11-13 at the Sonoma County Fairgrounds in Santa Rosa (1350 Bennett Valley Rd, Santa Rosa, CA 95404). The Expo is open 11am – 9 pm. Tickets are $10 per day and $25 for a three-day pass. Kids under 17 get in FREE! To buy tickets in advance: http://www.etix.com/ticket/online/venueSearch.jsp?venue_id=8164